Google Groups
Subscribe to Latest Results
Email:
Visit this group

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Shivaji University Exam Time Table 2011 Date Sheet


Shivaji University Examination Time Table 2011

Draft / Final Programs of Examination to be Held in March / April / May 2011-Time Table
1. 5 Year Law
2. 3 Year Law
3. L.L.M.
4. M.Com. (Annual Pattern)
*
5. B. B.A. Part- I, II
& III
6. B.B.A. Part-
I, / Semester – I & II
7. B.C.A.(Faculty of
Commerce ) Semester I to VI
8. B.Com.
Part- I

*,
B.Com.
Part- II & III

*
9. B.Com. Part-
I, /Semester-I & II
10. B. A. Part- I,
B. A. Part- II
*,
B. A. Part- III*
11. B.A. Part- I
(Sem.-I)
,
B.A. Part – I (Sem.-II)
12. B.Sc. (IT)
Entire Part – I, II & III (Annual Pattern
13. B.Sc.
(Bio-Tech.) Entire Part I, II & III (Annual
Pattern)
14. B.S.c.
(Bio-Informatics) Part – I, II & III
15. B.C.S. Part –
I, II & III (Annual Pattern)
16. B.Sc.
Part – I (Annual Pattern)
*
17.
B.Sc. Part – II & III (Annual Pattern)


In 1962 the University started functioning with 34 affiliated colleges and about 14000 students with 5 Post-graduate Departments on the campus. Today the number of affiliated colleges has gone up to 248 and students strength up to 2,00,000 with 34 Postgraduate Departments on campus. The University imparts education in 10 major faculties of Arts, Social Science, Science, Commerce, Education, Fine Arts, Law, Medicine, Ayurvedic Medicine, Engineering and Technology. 

Tags: Shivaji University Exam Time Table 2011 Date Sheet examination Shivaji University date sheet Shivaji University time table 

No comments: