Ed.CET Part-A and Part-B Syllabus
Syllabus for the subjects under Part-A and Part-B of the Education Common Entrance Test – 2011.
PART – A: GENERAL ENGLISH
1. Reading Comprehension.
2. Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling.
3. Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms.
4. Transformation of Sentences – Simple, Compound and Complex. Voices, Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
Syllabus for the subjects under Part-A and Part-B of the
Education Common Entrance Test – 2011.
PART – B: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE & TEACHING APTITUDE (Marks: 15+10)=25
1. Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general knowledge of the environment around him and its application to society.
2. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific outlook as is expected of an educated person.
3. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring Countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Ecology, Economics, General Policy and Scientific Research.
4. Teaching requires certain characteristics like ability to communicate, ability to deal with Children, ability to recognise individual differences etc., apart from analytical thinking and general intelligence. One who has these characteristics will be able to become a good teacher after training. Questions relating to these aspects will be included to test one’s teaching aptitude.
About Osmania University
Osmania University is a public university situated in the city of Hyderabad in Andhra Pradesh, India. The name derives from the Turkish-Muslim Osmanic Empire. It is one of the oldest modern universities in India. It was the first Indian University to have Urdu (اردو) language as medium of instruction. It is one of the largest university systems in the subcontinent with over 300,000 students on its various campuses and affiliated colleges. It is particularly well known for its Arts, Sciences, Commerce, Engineering and Technology departments. Its faculty of management is considered as one of the best management institutions under the university system. Osmania Medical College was once part of the same university system. It is now transferred under the supervision of NTR University of Health Sciences.
Tags : Ed.CET Part A/Part B Syllabus Download General English GK General Knowledge & Teaching Aptitude exam examination paper papers