Google Groups
Subscribe to Latest Results
Visit this group

Thursday, April 21, 2011

BTech Evening Entrance Exam Delhi College of Engineering DEC

Delhi Technological University (DTU)
Delhi 110042


B.Tech (Evening) Entrance Examination 2011

Delhi Technological University will hold an Entrance Examination for admission to first year of the four year B.Tech. (Evening) Degree Program in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics & Communication Engineering for the academic year 2011-12 on 26th June 2011 (Sunday). The candidates who:

a) Have passed State Diploma Examination in Engineering of three years duration & 

b) Have served for a period of not less than One year as on 1st day of  September, 2011 in an established engineering works/organization, located in the NCT of Delhi and contiguous industrial areas shall be eligible to appear in the entrance examination.

Request for issue of the Bulletin by post should reach the office on or before 05.05.2011.

The last date of sale of application form at DTU in person is 23.05.2011 till 5.00pm

The complete application form should reach the Deputy Co-ordinator (Admin.) on or before 23.05.2011 latest by 7.00 pm either in person or by post.

Applications received after 23.05.2011 will not be considered, in any case.

For details visit:

About Delhi Technological University (DTU)
Delhi Technological University (DTU) formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering was established in 1941 as Delhi Polytechnic, and was under the control of the government of India. The college has been under the government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi since 1963 and has been affiliated to the University of Delhi since 1952.
The admission towards a full-time Bachelor of Engineering degree in Delhi College of Engineering and Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology is through the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Out of the total 1150 seats, 85% are reserved for students who pass from high schools in the National Capital Territory of Delhi or Delhi region. The remaining 15% seats are for candidates from outside Delhi region and are admitted on the basis of All India merit Rank in AIEEE.
Admission towards a postgraduate degree at the Delhi College of Engineering is based on performance in the GATE qualifying exam, followed by an interview.

Tags: Delhi Technological University (DTU) Admission 2011 notification 2011 notice application form download forms dates eligibility criteria selection process procedure DTU B.Tech (Evening) Entrance Examination 2011 DTU BTech Entrance Exam 2011 BTech Entrance Examination 2011 sample question papers model papers solved papers course prospectus download syllabus download exam date exam pattern scheme of examination details information website link url dtu btech course dtu btech entrance exam test dates study materials books 

No comments: