Bundelkhand University Admission
Master of Philosophy (MPhil) (Management)
Master of business Administration (MBA)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Master of Philosophy (MPhil) (Tourism)
Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
Bachelor in Tourism Administration (BTA)
Bachelor of Technology (BTech)
Masters of Travel and Tourism Management (MTTM)
How To Apply:
1. Detailed information on courses being taught and eligibility for admission are available on the University website www.bujhansi.org
2. Application Form can be obtained by downloading from the University website http:/www. bujhansi.org.
3. (a) Application forms will be received on line The applicant should visit the website www.bujhansi.org and fill the form carefully.
3. (b) Application fees will be deposited on line through Pay-in-slip system. The applicant will submit the hard copy (printout) of the application form and proof of submission of application fee (copy of the pay-in-slip) to the Convener, Campus Entrance Test 2011, Bundelkhand University, Kanpur Road Jhansl- 284 128, by 21/04/2011 for admission through entrance test and up to 20.6.2011 for admission through Direct Admission.
4. Statutory reservation rules will be applicable as per the UP Govt/Universify norms.
5. For admission to M. Ed. and B. P. Ed. courses, NCTE Rules will be followed. Admission to these courses will be made through entrance Test only. The candidate should apply by 21.4.2011.
6. Admission to MBA, MCA, B.Tech B. Pharm, & B.Arch. Courses run in the university will be made as recommended by UPTU. Candidates should apply to UPTU for admission to these courses in Bundelkhand University Jhansi.
7. The candidates appearing in the qualifying examination / awaiting results may also apply for admission. However, they will be considered for provisional admission only
8. University reserves all the rights regarding admission to various courses.
9. University shall nol be responsible for any postal delay.
10. University reserves the right not to start any course, if adequate number of students or not available.
11. Application Fee: Rs 500'- (Rs 250/- for SC & ST Candidates)
12. With late fee of Rs. 300/- 30/06/2011
Bundelkhand University is a government run university in Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, India. Founded in 1975, it has professional, technical and vocational study programmes.
Faculty of Engineering & Technology
Institute of Engineering & Technology
Institute of Architecture & Town Planning
Faculty of Agriculture
Institute of Agricultural Sciences
Faculty of Arts
Institute of Economics & Finance Management
Dr Ranganathan Institute of Library & Information Science
Dr B R Ambedkar Institute of Social Sciences
Institute of Languages
Bhaskar Institute of Mass Communication and Journalism
Institute of Music & Fine Arts
Faculty of Commerce
Institute of Management Studies
Institute of Tourism & Hotel Management
Faculty of Education
Institute of Education
Major Dhyan Chand Institute of Physical Education
Faculty of Law
Babu Jagjivan Ram Institute of Law
Faculty of Medicine
Laxmi Bai Medical College
Department of Biomedical Sciences
Tags: Bundelkhand University Exam MPhil MBA BBA BHM BTech BTA MTTM Admission 2011 notification 2011 application form download prospectus syllabus download exam date examination date venue centre center result