Google Groups
Subscribe to Latest Results
Email:
Visit this group

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Delhi University DU Exam Result MA MSc LLB Sem I II III Term I V III


UNIVERSITY OF DELHI (DU) North Campus Results 

Delhi University Result MA MSc LLB Sem I Sem II Sem III I Term, V Term, III Term I Term, V Term, III Term 

For complete details visit: 

About DU

The University of Delhi DU, is a central university situated in Delhi, India and is funded by Government of India. Established in 1922, it offers courses at the undergraduate and post-graduate level. Vice-President of India Mohammad Hamid Ansari is the Chancellor of the university.


The University of Delhi was established in 1922 as a unitary, teaching and residential university by an Act of the Central Legislative Assembly. The first convocation of Delhi University was also held in the Assembly Hall in Old Secretariat Building which now houses the Legislative Assembly of Delhi, on 26 March 1923 with 750 invitees.

Tags: Delhi University Result MA MSc LLB Sem I Sem II Sem III I Term, V Term, III Term DU Result Results DU MA Result DU MSC Result DU LLB Result 2010 2011 Sem I Sem II Sem III I Term, V Term, III Term I Term, V Term, III Term DU Result declared 2011 2012 DU exam Result DU examination Result

No comments: